these statements are snippets of a conversation little man had with dwp (his most favorite cousin) on the phone this afternoon.
- dude, grammy told me about the kayak race... but dude, did you hear that they are going to grease up a watermelon and we are going to have to catch it?
- dude, you are a little bit better paddler than me. why don't you go first and we will get a big lead and then i will finish the race.
- dude... i wish you had the same amount of time out for summer break that we do.
- aww, dude....
- hey dude, i am bringing my legos...
- yeah, my mom is the girls kayak coach..... no dude, my dad is announcing the race, your dad is the boys kayak coach
- dude, i gotta go... dinner time here, okay, hey dude, see you tomorrow.
- how many "dudes" was that? i wonder if sister was listening and laughing on her end. love the relationship that those two boys have!