Wednesday, June 12, 2013

sound side (and an almost perfect picture)

dane's cottage is located between the ocean and the sound.  this morning we opted for the sound side. 
 
ruffles accenting the bottom are only cute at a certain age! 
your head is a perfect base for a drip castle... not! 
cartwheels aren't easy in the water.
mud fight! 
sand shower 
my nephew 
finally... a clear shot of the face with a blurry background.  this only took me a year to perfect and countless emails from emily (and re-reading my manual weekly) on how to achieve this. 

1 comment:

  1. Look at you! I love them all. My favorite is the first one. You have great bokeh (blurry background) in it with the orange bucket, and the way you have her sideways, just composition and everything, I love. :)

    You did great with your nephew too. Focus right on his face. *thumbs up!!*

    ReplyDelete